NATIONAL SUMMIT ON ENERGY AND POWER MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIA
THEME: Building New Competitive Vistas in Energy and Power Management System Using Advanced Technologies for Sustainable National Development and Socio-Economic Empowerment
Date: Tuesday 23rd to Thursday 25th July, 2019.
Venue: Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State, Nigeria.
NOTIFICATION AND CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The increasing global demand for sustainable development of energy and power management system has assumed greater importance in both global business economy and the national development master plan. To this end, Government, Professionals, Academics, Technocrats, Policy makers, Decision implementers, military/para-military and various stakeholders must be acquainted with the complexities of these industries and their reforms. It is therefore expected that these key Stakeholders go beyond the basics to acquire skills and knowledge on how to work out effective modality that would be applied to address these existing problems confronting the various industries and their subsidiaries in Nigeria and globally.
In recognition of this fact, the Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State in collaboration with International Centre for Nuclear Energy Resources Development, Renewable Energy Engineering and Chemical Security Research (ICNERDREECSR), Benin City invite you to participate in the upcoming Summit.
The Summit seeks submission of abstracts from Academics, Government, Industry, Private Sectors, Seasoned Professionals and Researchers on the following Sub-themes:
- Assessment of Nigeria Power situation and the way forward
- Issues in Electricity Power Commission
- Major Constraints in the Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Major problems affecting Electricity Generation, Distribution and Transmission in Nigeria
- National Integrated Power Project of Nigeria (Case Study and Discourse)
- Natural Energy Policy of Nigeria
- Nuclear Energy future in Nigeria
- Renewable Energy
- Renewable Energy and Sustainable Development in Nigeria
- Erratic and Epileptic Power Supply in Nigeria (Causes and Solutions)
- Nigeria Electricity Industry: Issues, Challenges, Constraints and Solutions
- Effects of Negative Electricity Load Forecasting and its Consequences on National Economy
- Power Supply Sustainability and Impact of MYTO in Nigeria
Two types of abstracts submission (scientific research and industry experience report or case studies) will be accepted for presentation on any of the sub-themes. The scientific research should describe original results that have not been submitted or published elsewhere. Such abstracts should not be more than 250 words in MSWord format. Your submission should include the following: full names of author(s), institution affiliation, email address and telephone numbers. Submission should be sent as an email attachment to the Head of Department, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma (firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com) not later than 31st of May, 2019.
Companies and individuals are invited to exhibit software and advanced technology products and services. For details, please send text message to 08066263858 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All correspondences and enquires should be directed to the Departmental email: email@example.com or any of the following
Engr. Dr. M. S. Okundamiya
Ag HOD, Elect/Elect Eng., AAU, Ekpoma
Engr. Prof. F. I. Anyasi
Dean Faculty of Engineering & Technology