Call for Papers: Inaugural Issue
International Journal of Emerging Scientific Research (IJESR) will be a quarterly, peer reviewed and open access scientific research platform for researchers and scientists to share their latest breakthroughs in both applied and theoretical sciences. Priority is given to original research, scientific reviews and short communication notes in latest and promising technologies and methods comprising all aspects of agricultural, environmental, life and physical sciences. The publication language of the journal is English. IJESR will be published in both printed and online formats. Accepted and published papers in IJESR will be abstracted and indexed in Google Scholar | Crossref, USA | Chemical Abstract Services (CAS), USA |Open Archives: OAI-PMH Registered Data Provider, USA | PKP Index, Canada | WorldCat, USA | CORE, UK | BASE (Bielefeld Academic Search Engine), Germany | Scilit, Switzerland | J-Gate, India. Each article will be given unique DOI number with the prefix 10.37121.
IJESR does not charge any article submission, processing and publication fees. Being an open access journal, articles are freely available online for everyone, immediately upon publication. Also, our high-level peer-review and production processes guarantee the quality and reliability of the work.
- Paper decision: 4 weeks after submission
- All final version of manuscripts will be available online within one week of acceptance.
- Expected date of publication (Printed format): December, 2020.
- All manuscripts mustbe submitted through our online review system. For new user, please register HERE.
- Before uploading your paper, please refer to the information for authors with the submission guidelines HERE.